Richmond Home


Select the form required for your application or information needs.

Degree Programs
Admissions & Enrollment

Admissions – Review admissions requirements for undergraduate and graduate programs and follow link to the online application

Non-degree Seeking Admissions – You may take credit-earning classes for professional development or enrichment.

Professional Development for Educators – Application and registration form for teachers taking professional development courses for educators.

Transcript Request for Non-University of Richmond Coursework – Submit this form to all previous colleges and universities attended.

Transcript Request for University of Richmond Coursework – Request a University of Richmond academic records transcript.

Vehicle Registration – Register vehicles with Parking Services before classes begin. Parking fees will be charged to your tuition account.


SPCS Scholarships

We offer scholarships for adult learners. In fact, the School has distributed nearly $100,000 annually to continuing students each of the past several years. Applications are due no later than June 1 of each year. To apply for one of these scholarships, please visit the Scholarships page.

Portfolio Assessment of Prior Learning

Portfolio Submission – Submit a learning portfolio for review. Word version also available.

Syllabus Request – Request a course syllabus as part of the portfolio creation process. Word version also available.


Think Again Registration – Registration form for Think Again courses. Submit payment at the time of registration. Registrants may also register online.

Withdrawal Request – Online withdrawal or refund request for Think Again courses

Institute on Philanthropy

Institute on Philanthropy Registration – Register for an Institute on Philanthropy course

IOP Institute Registration – Register for an IOP Institute

Institute on Philanthropy Scholarship – Apply for scholarship assistance to Institute on Philanthropy courses

Professional Development Transcript

Professional Education Academic Records Request – Request a professional education (noncredit) records transcript (applies only to professional development coursework, not degree coursework)

Osher Institute

Course Evaluation – Provide feedback to instructors and program managers.

Emergency Information – Provide emergency contact information for on- and off-campus programs.

Liability Release – Complete when participating in an off-campus Osher course or program.

Membership Application – Become a Silver, Gold or Gold Plus One member. Submit payment with application.

Course Registration – Register and enroll in Osher courses.

Lead an Osher Program – Propose an Osher Institute course you'd like to lead.

Summer Studies
Summer School

Application & Registration – New Summer School students only. Current University of Richmond students should register using BannerWeb.

Graduate Application – Complete with required attachments and fee if applying for an SPCS graduate certificate or degree.

Individual Instruction Course Request – Complete if enrolling in an internship or independent study.

Undergraduate Admissions – Review if planning to apply to a degree program effective in the Summer School session.

Teacher Education Institutes

Museum of the Confederacy Teachers Institute – Application & registration for educators

Stratford Hall Teacher Institute – Application & registration for educators

Virginia Historical Society Teachers Institute – Application & registration for educators

Virginia Holocaust Museum Teachers Institute – Application & registration for educators

Summer Study Abroad

Agreement and Release – Specifies conditions of participation and medical release.

Application – Establishes your eligibility for any University of Richmond summer study abroad program.

Course Application/Registration – Required for enrollment in course work to be taken during summer study abroad.

Emergency Information – Provides emergency information about participant.

Contact Us

Special Programs Building
490 Westhampton Way
Univ. of Richmond, VA 23173
Phone: (804) 289-8133
Fax: (804) 289-8138

Monday-Friday: 8:30am–5pm
Closed for University holidays