Graduate Program Applications

Apply for a Graduate Certificate or Master’s Degree program.

  • Because of its unique format, the 15-Month Track Master of Nonprofit Studies program has a separate application and admits students only in the summer.
  • Because of its unique admission requirements, the Master of Teaching program also has separate applications, admitting in all three terms annually.

Standard Graduate Applications

15-Month Master of Nonprofit Studies Application

Master of Teaching Applications

Certificates and Master’s degrees are available as follows:

Graduate Certificates

  • Educational Leadership & Policy Studies (requires earned master’s degree)
  • Human Resource Management
  • Nonprofit Studies

Master’s Degrees

  • Education 
  • Human Resource Management (MHRM)
  • Liberal Arts (MLA)
  • Nonprofit Studies (MNS) including the 15-Month Track (summer admission only)

Master of Teaching

Apply using separate forms.