Apply to a Degree Program
Following application links will open a new window that requires either an existing login or a new account.
|Application||Programs||Summer 2017||Fall 2017||Spring 2018|
||Curriculum & Instruction, Educational Leadership & Policy Studies, HR Management, Liberal Arts, Nonprofit Studies, Public History||Apply||Apply||Apply|
|Bachelor’s||HR Management, Information Security, IT Management, Liberal Arts, Paralegal Studies||Apply||Apply||Apply|
|Weekend College||Interdisciplinary Studies||Fall admits only||Apply||Fall admits only|
||Undergraduate post-bachelors: Information Security, Information Systems, Paralegal Studies||Apply||Apply||Apply|
|Teacher Licensure||Graduate certificate: Teacher Licensure Preparation||Apply||Apply||Apply|
|Non-Degree||Undergraduate and Graduate||Non-degree Seeking Admissions|
|Classroom Teachers||Professional Development||Professional Development for Educators|
Technical difficulties? Contact Phil Melita. Application questions? See the Questions? block on this page.
- Pick an application and term in the grid and submit the appropriate online application with your fee ($35 undergraduate, $50 graduate).
- Have original transcripts for ALL college-level work sent to the School. You may use the Transcript Request Form for non-UR transcripts.
- Make arrangements to submit required supporting materials. Requirements vary by program and are detailed in the online application.
Priority application deadlines ensure consideration for the selected term ONLY if all application requirements (including official transcripts and recommendations) are received by the admissions coordinator.
- Fall: July 1
- Spring: November 15
- Summer: April 15
4-6 weeks prior to the start of the term to allow for all required materials (including transcripts, Praxis scores and/or ACT/SAT scores) to be received and processed.
First day of classes. Financial aid awards and/or eligibility and an admissions decision may be impacted and even delayed the longer you wait to apply. However, applications are accepted and considered as long as space is available regardless of the date submitted.
- International applicants should review international admissions information.
- Prospective students are encouraged to make a pre-admissions advising appointment.
- Undergraduate students may review transfer information, admission pathways and credit for prior learning options.
- Weekend College admits students for Fall terms only.
Application links will open the self-service application portal in a new window. When completing an application, you will have an opportunity to establish application login credentials. Please use a valid e-mail address to which you have immediate access. You will receive a confirmation e-mail message that will prompt you to set a password.