We offer resources for noncredit course instructors, University of Richmond faculty and staff, Richmond degree-seeking students, and SPCS noncredit program staff.
Noncredit Course Instructors
- Noncredit instructor handbook. Review guidelines and expectations for non-credit instructors.
- Propose a noncredit course. You must initiate contact with a program manager before submitting a new course request.
- Request an initial or updated online biographical page. Note: You must activate your University of Richmond network account (netID) to have a bio in the University’s biographical sketch system.
- Review the multimedia classroom guide, which includes illustrated instructions for using campus classroom technology.
- Request temporary network accounts for noncredit classes. For SPCS noncredit staff use only.
UR Faculty and Staff
- Learn how to use your Tuition Remission benefits to register for noncredit classes in the Think Again schedule.
- Additional resources for UR faculty and staff
- Review the list of noncredit classes available to UR students using the Richmond student tuition waiver.