The School of Professional and Continuing Studies offers SPCS Career Services for alumni in coordination with the Office of Alumni and Career Services. And the University of Richmond guarantees career services for life to graduates of any Richmond degree or academic certificate program.
Both the School of Professional & Continuing Studies and the University of Richmond encourage alumni to stay involved:
- Get involved with the Alumni Association, which supports current programming.
- Engage with the School on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Make a gift to SPCS at whatever level you are able.
- Use your alumni discount to enroll in a non-credit class from the Think Again catalog
- Enroll in UR Online to receive regular communications from the University and network with other SCS and UC alumni.
- Continue to serve as an ambassador to the metropolitan Richmond community by encouraging others to visit campus, take classes or pursue a degree.
Office of Alumni & Career Services
Visit Alumni Services to learn about the great benefits we extend to our alumni including library access, the online community and travel programs and alumni discounts for classes.
Richmond Alumni Magazine
Enjoy your lifetime subscription to the Richmond Alumni Magazine.
Each year the Alumni Association compiles a keepsake Seniors Book for all graduating students. To receive a copy from your class, contact a member of the board of directors.
Share Your Experience
Complete our online form to share details about your experience at the University of Richmond, or to update your career status or other information—you may find yourself featured in a news item or feature story!
Tuition: Alumni Discount Policy
University of Richmond alumni who have earned a certificate, associate degree, baccalaureate degree, post-baccalaureate certificate, graduate certificate, master’s degree or juris doctorate are eligible for the following alumni discounts:
- Credit Programs — 50% discount on tuition for undergraduate credit courses. Eligible alumni may apply this discount on one course (not to exceed 3 semester hours credit) per academic year (fall, spring and summer inclusive), except for courses that are already discounted. This discount applies to all credit programs except Teacher Licensure and graduate SPCS programs. Alumni who wish to utilize this discount must be registered by SPCS staff and should contact the School of Professional & Continuing Studies at (804) 287-6572 for further instructions.
- Non-credit Programs — 25% discount on one course per semester as listed in the Think Again non-credit catalog, with the exception of certificate programs, travel programs, conferences, membership fees, and certain classes involving partnerships and application fees. Eligible programs include the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute, Institute on Philanthropy, and Environmental Stewardship & Sustainable Design. Alumni who wish to utilize this discount must be registered by SPCS staff and should contact the School of Professional & Continuing Studies at (804) 287-6676 for further instructions.