Academic and Professional Certificate Programs
- Expand your expertise when the time commitment necessary to complete a bachelor’s or master’s degree is not an option.
- Our programs are designed to fit into the schedules of busy professionals.
- A certificate program offers in-depth knowledge and unique insights in specific fields of study.
- Achieve specific career goals and acquaint yourself with the latest skills, knowledge and trends.
- Academic (degree-earning) certificate students earn a diploma and college credit in semester hours.
- Professional (noncredit) certificate students earn a certificate of completion and continuing education units.
Special Programs Building
28 Westhampton Way
University of Richmond, VA 23173
Phone: (804) 289-8133
Fax: (804) 289-8138
Front Desk Hours
Monday–Thursday: 8:30 am–7:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 am–5:00 p.m.
The office is closed for all University holidays unless otherwise noted.
Contact a faculty or staff member.