Academic and Professional Certificate Programs
- Expand your expertise when the time commitment necessary to complete a bachelor’s or master’s degree is not an option.
- Our programs are designed to fit into the schedules of busy professionals.
- A certificate program offers in-depth knowledge and unique insights in specific fields of study.
- Achieve specific career goals and acquaint yourself with the latest skills, knowledge and trends.
- Academic (degree-earning) certificate students earn a diploma and college credit in semester hours.
- Professional (noncredit) certificate students earn a certificate of completion and continuing education units.
Need to discuss your career options? Once admitted, degree-seeking students can utilize SPCS Career Services.
In compliance with federal law we provide gainful employment information about our degree-earning undergraduate and graduate certificates.