We offer rolling admissions for all programs, which means we process applications in the order in which they are received and consider students for admission when all required documents have been received and the application file is complete.
Priority application deadlines ensure an admission decision for the selected term only if ALL application requirements (including official transcripts, required test scores if applicable, and recommendations) are received by the admissions coordinator.
- Priority deadline July 1, 2015
- Deadline: First day of classes (August 24)
We recommend submitting our application 4-6 weeks prior to the start of the term to allow for all required materials (transcripts along with test scores and recommendations as applicable) to be received and processed. We will process applications after the priority deadline for the selected term.
Financial aid awards and/or eligibility and an admissions decision may be impacted and even delayed the longer you wait to apply. However, applications are accepted and considered as long as space is available regardless of the date submitted.
Online Application Procedure
- Application links will open the self-service application portal in a new window.
- You will have an opportunity to establish application login credentials. Please use a valid e-mail address to which you have immediate access.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail message that will prompt you to set a password.
You will not be able to access the online application until you set your password.