Online Application Forms
Our online application for Fall 2014 has closed. Please contact Tom Parfitt, Admissions Coordinator, to request a paper application.
TLP applicants should review deadlines below.
Priority application deadlines ensure acceptance in the selected term ONLY if all application requirements (including official transcripts and recommendations) are received by the admissions coordinator. We will process applications after the priority deadline for the selected term. However, applying after the priority deadline may result in delayed admission and may affect your eligibility for financial aid.
- The priority deadline of July 1, 2014, has passed. However, we continue to accept applications through the first day of fall classes.
- Deadline: First day of classes (August 25)
TLP Application Deadlines
We have rolling admissions for TLP students, which means we process applications in the order in which they are received and consider students for admission when all required documents have been received and the application file is complete.
We recommend completing our online TLP application 4-6 weeks prior to the start of the term to allow for all required materials (including transcripts, PRAXIS scores and/or ACT/SAT scores) to be received and processed. Financial aid awards and/or eligibility and an admissions decision may be impacted and even delayed the longer you wait to apply. However, applications are accepted and considered as long as space is available regardless of the date submitted.
The fall term starts August 25, 2014.
Online Application Procedure
- Application links will open the self-service application portal in a new window.
- You will have an opportunity to establish application login credentials. Please use a valid e-mail address to which you have immediate access.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail message that will prompt you to set a password.
You will not be able to access the online application until you set your password.