Resources for Current Students
University of Richmond has been called “well-resourced,” and the label is apt. Students in the School of Professional and Continuing Studies are eligible to take advantage of the resources available to all students on campus.
Stay in touch with your advisor throughout your student experience. Begin or continue to manage your career. Find out when registration starts or exams end. Avoid plagiarism and review the Honor Code. Network with fellow students and alumni at a Breakfast Forum. Find the right form and connect with a publication. Apply for an SPCS scholarship—we distribute around $100,000 in scholarships each year. And get to know your Student Government Association.
Review additional resources below and in the right sidebar—there are plenty to explore.
- Coming up: #Adjunct Faculty Cert & #IOP's #LinkedIn 4 #Nonprofit Sector. These & more in #ThinkAgain - http://t.co/eagbRshJsA
- RT @leadingincontxt: Values-based leadership is gaining momentum. Are you on board? http://t.co/KuNhJEFvHJ #EthicalLeadership
- RT @uralert: #Spiders keep up the #SpiderReady support @RCDeansOffice @WesthamptonColl @UR_RobinsSchool @URLawSchool @JepsonSchool @urscs @…
- Check out #pix from last night's #Osher 10th anniversary celebration event! @urscs #congrats #10years http://t.co/ZvXCza1rOT
- RT @souperdad44: @urichmond Osher Institute is celebrating its 10th anniversary tonight. @urscs #congrats #50plus http://t.co/KmDhLRANnY
Special Programs Building
28 Westhampton Way
University of Richmond, VA 23173
Phone: (804) 289-8133
Fax: (804) 289-8138
Front Desk Hours
Monday–Thursday: 8:30 am–7:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 am–5:00 p.m.
The office is closed for all University holidays unless otherwise noted.
Contact a faculty or staff member.