SPCS Alumni Association Golf Tournament 2017
Benefitting SPCS scholarship initiatives & student resources
Monday, April 17, 2017 • Brandermill Country Club, Midlothian
The SPCS Alumni Association invites you to attend its annual golf tournament at Brandermill Country Club (directions). Come join us for a day of entertainment, networking and a long-lasting contribution to the School and its students. Tee time is 9:00 a.m.
Register individual golfers or foursomes.
Use the registration form to register and make your payment online. Sign up a foursome ($340/foursome) or register as a single golfer ($85/golfer). Price includes greens fees for 18 holes of golf, mulligans, boxed lunch, awards cocktail reception, and participation in contests for awards and prizes. Gifts received and prizes won are not tax deductible.
Questions? Contact event chair Jason Martin at email@example.com or (804) 937-1390.
Proceeds from the 2017 golf tournament will benefit scholarship initiatives and provide additional resources for SPCS students. We expect sponsorship to be a large part of the tournament, and that participating companies will benefit from recognition at this high-quality networking event.
Sponsorships will include recognition in the tournament program, appropriate signage, and company representation at the sponsored hole location, contest location and/or during the luncheon and/or awards reception. Sponsorship does not include participation in the tournament.
- Platinum Sponsor – $2,000: Company name and logo in tournament program, company banner displayed at registration and beverage cart sponsor
- Gold Sponsor – $1,000: Company name and logo in tournament program, lunch sponsor, and cigar sponsor
- Silver Sponsor – $500: Company name and logo in tournament program, contest sponsor, and one (1) hole sponsorship
- Beverage Cart Sponsor – $500
- Cigar Sponsor – $350
- Awards Cocktail Reception – $300
- Lunch Sponsor – $300
- Closest-to-Pin Contest Sponsor – $250
- Longest Drive Contest Sponsor – $250
- Putting Contest Sponsor – $250
- Hole Sponsor – $150 (or $100 with separate foursome registration)
- Shotgun start
- 4-person captain’s choice
- Stableford scoring, an internationally recognized scoring system
- Putting contest before tee-off
- Longest drive and closest-to-pin contests on par-3s and par-5s
- Complimentary gift pack
- Cold beverages
- Boxed lunch
- Awards cocktail reception
9:00 a.m. Registration opens
9:15 a.m. Range balls available
10:00 a.m. Putting & range contest
10:45 a.m. Putting contest finals
10:55 a.m. Team rules meeting
11:00 p.m. Shotgun start
4:00 p.m. Awards cocktail reception