Class Visit Opportunities
The School of Professional and Continuing Studies offers prospective students an opportunity to get a “taste” of the University of Richmond classroom experience. Want to know what “small class size” means? Want to see what we mean by “teaching excellence”? Interested in the instructional technology we use in the classroom? Contact email@example.com for a class visitation opportunity and experience what a University of Richmond education is all about.
How Does this Work?
- You’ll be able to visit only one class session in a semester, so choose carefully using the current schedule.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request to visit a specific class. The visit will be coordinated with the program chair and instructor.
- If the visit is approved (not all visits request can be accommodated given class schedules and instructor preferences), you’ll receive a confirmation email.
- In advance of the class session you’ll receive a reminder along with the classroom location and link to the campus map.
- The class instructor will be informed of your visit; please arrive on time and check in with the instructor before class begins.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, please contact us at (804) 289-8133.
We look forward to hearing from you. Find out what the Richmond experience is all about.