Select the form required for your application or information needs. Use the navigation list below to directly access the section you need.
- Degree programs
- Faculty and staff
- Noncredit programs
- Osher Institute programs
- Summer Studies programs
- Transcript Request for Non-University of Richmond Coursework – Submit this form to all previous colleges and universities attended.
- Transcript Request for University of Richmond Coursework – Request a University of Richmond academic records transcript.
- Vehicle Registration – Register vehicles with Parking Services before classes begin. Parking fees will be charged to your tuition account.
We offer scholarships for adult learners. In fact, the School has distributed nearly $100,000 annually to continuing students each of the past several years. Applications are due no later than June 1 of each year. To apply for one of these scholarships, please visit the Scholarships page.
Portfolio Assessment of Prior Learning
- Portfolio Submission – Submit a learning portfolio for review. Word version also available.
- Syllabus Request – Request a course syllabus as part of the portfolio creation process. Word version also available.
- Undergraduate Admissions – Review admissions requirements and follow link to the online application
- Graduate Admissions – Review admissions requirements and follow link to the online application
- Professional Development for Educators – Application and registration form for teachers taking professional development courses for educators.
- Culinary Arts Certificate – Application to earn one of the Culinary Arts Program certificates. Submit payment with application.
- Institute on Philanthropy Registration – Register for an Institute on Philanthropy course
- Institute on Philanthropy Scholarship – Apply for scholarship assistance to Institute on Philanthropy courses
- Interior Decorating Certificate – Apply to receive one of the Interior Decorating professional certificates. Submit payment with application.
- Landscape Design Scholarship – Apply for scholarship assistance for completing the Landscape Design or Landscape Horticulture certificate
- Sustainability Certificate Application – Application to earn an Environmental Stewardship & Sustainable Design certificate. Submit payment with application.
- Massage Therapy Studies – Application to enter the Massage Therapy Studies professional certification program
- Non-Credit Academic Records Request – Request a noncredit records transcript (applies only to noncredit coursework)
- Think Again Registration – Registration form for Think Again courses. Submit payment at the time of registration. Registrants may also register online.
- Withdrawal Request – Online withdrawal or refund request for Think Again courses
- Course Evaluation – Provide feedback to instructors and program managers. Word version also available.
- Emergency Information – Provide emergency contact information for on- and off-campus programs.
- Liability Release – Complete when participating in an off-campus Osher course or program.
- Membership Application – Become a Silver, Gold or Gold Plus One member. Submit payment with application.
- Course Registration – Register and enroll in Osher courses.
- Lead an Osher Program – Propose an Osher Institute course you'd like to lead.
- Application & Registration – New Summer School students only. Current University of Richmond students should register using BannerWeb.
- Graduate Application – Complete with required attachments and fee if applying for an SPCS graduate certificate or degree.
- Individual Instruction Course Request – Complete if enrolling in an internship or independent study.
- Room and Board Application – Complete if planning to live on campus during Summer School session.
- Undergraduate Admissions – Review if planning to apply to a degree program effective in the Summer School session.
Special Opportunities for Educators
- Museum of the Confederacy Teachers Institute – Application & registration for educators
- Sustainability and Nature Teachers Institute – Application & registration for educators
- Virginia Historical Society Teachers Institute – Application & registration for educators
- Virginia Holocaust Museum Teachers Institute – Application & registration for educators
Summer Study Abroad
- Agreement and Release – Specifies conditions of participation and medical release.
- Application – Establishes your eligibility for any University of Richmond summer study abroad program.
- Course Application/Registration – Required for enrollment in course work to be taken during summer study abroad.
- Emergency Information – Provides emergency information about participant.
Special Programs Building
28 Westhampton Way
University of Richmond, VA 23173
Phone: (804) 289-8133
Fax: (804) 289-8138
Front Desk Hours
Monday–Thursday: 8:30 am–7:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 am–5:00 p.m.
The office is closed for all University holidays unless otherwise noted.
Contact a faculty or staff member.